Thursday, June 01, 2006

2006 May 31

Breakfast

York Peppermint Patty

Lunch

Kentucky Fried Chicken
Mountain Dew
Potato wedges
Triple Crunch sandwich

NOS Energy Drink
Five Hershey's Kisses
Three York Peppermint Patties

Dinner

Knish with mustard

A few small drinks

Spritzers of 2004 Contadino Pinot Grigio from Italy - About half a bottle's worth
Lillet on the rocks
Spritzers of some chardonnay or whatever - several
Lillet spritzer, rocks
(As I type, the smell of ozone from the lightning has become very heavy)
One or two Lowenbrau
I think some Bud Light or something
Possibly several more drinks, it's really hard to tell. I entered the shouting and being rascally/bad phase of the evening before the beer even started.

UPDATE:
I evidently had at least one caipirinha and a shot of some kind at Baraza.
I also think I may have made myself a large cocktail of vodka, club soda, and Disaronno. I don't know what vessel I used to carry this to the street.

Also, I just remembered that my neighbors have not been keeping the roof clean.

2 Comments:

Blogger Murbles said...

Don't forget that around 4am we went to that Brazilian place and drank capirinhas and also did a shot of some sort. Then more beer.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I had a moment when the idea that we may have done that flashed through my brain, but I rejected it. "No way!" I said. "We got completely drunk, went to the roof, maybe someone died, I don't know, and that's it. We can't possibly have gone out!" Whoops!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home