Tuesday, June 06, 2006

SC's Monday

Orange juice

Cube:
Lasagna bolognese
Salad
Limonata
Vanilla ice cream with espresso drizzled atop it.
I recommend this place to LA folks. The waitresses are pretty and saucy. So is the pasta!

6th Street Dining Club - "The Jazz Age Dinner"
Carraway Punch (grapefruit juice, tangerine juice, vodka, club soda)
2 "Bee's Knees"
White wine
Braised Celery en branch
Salted almonds
Avocado and shrimp cocktail
Cream of lettuce Judith
Artichoke and mushroom ravioli Genovese
Fish Mornay au gratin
Zucchini florentine
After dinner mints and mint chocolate chip ice cream
All kinds of different alcohol.

The combinations of alcohol included gin, vodka, wine which may have turned, honey, champagne, lemons, and anything else I could get my hands on. Regrettably this made me throw up part of my terrific dinner, which is tragic. Strach's creations were the height of culinary excellence, presented stylishly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home