Friday, July 14, 2006

Thursday

Breakfast
Trader Joe's Vanilla Granola with blueberries
I forget who recommended this to me - Conrad? Whoever, I owe you a solid.
Espresso
OJ

Lunch - Buco di Beppi spread
1 piece of plain pizza
part of a sausage
3 green beans
some mashed potatoes
some pasta

Snacks
Mini M&Ms

Cocktail Hour
Knob Creek bourbon over ice
MMW, never do I miss you more than during cocktail hour. If you were here this could really get some roots as a tradition.

Dinner
2 pieces leftover Hawaiian pizza from Rocco's

Post-run
Fruit Punch Gatorade

4 Comments:

Blogger doogs said...

I was at cocktail hour yesterday. Remember? It was fun?

SC?

2:00 PM  
Blogger SC said...

you left after like 10 minutes. If MMW was there he would've punched you.

2:05 PM  
Blogger doogs said...

I'm pretty sure MMW would have punched me regardless of how long I stayed.

2:37 PM  
Blogger strach said...

MMW, I miss you.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home