Friday, March 31, 2006

SC 3-30

Breakfast:
Leftover KFC biscuit, with a Jones mild sausage patty. Something went wrong with my cooking of the sausage and it turned out hard as a hockey puck, so I abandoned it.
Mango juice.
Shot of Jameson Irish whiskey. I learned from a Bravo "True Tales of The West Wing" segment during an airing of "The West Wing" that Harry Truman would end his breakfast with a shot of bourbon. I decided to try! It gave me a little kick of energy and cheer.

Snack:
One Laughing Cow creamy swiss wedge, spread on some Wheat Thins.

Lunch:
Celery soup from Joans on Third. Wonderful! I added a packet of pepper as I do to all soups.
Half of a chicken Milanese sandwich.

Cocktails:
1 Mango Magnificence, made with Whaler's dark rum.
1 tumbler Jameson Irish whiskey on ice.

Dinner:
Penne.
Trader Joe's Tomato Basil marinara, to which I added a sautee'd chopped onion, green bell pepper, garlic, and a grilled and sliced Italian sausage.
3 glasses, Black Mountain chardonnay. I am no snob, but this wine is downright bad. TJ's shoppers, this is one to avoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home