Thursday, April 13, 2006

2006 April 13

Xtreme Gulp of Gatorade X-Factor, Orange-Tropical Fruit

Chase Bank
Complimentary coffee with Cory sugar and a tiny amount of Cory non-dairy creamer flakes. Cory. Nice brand, Aramark.

Better Burger
Veggie burger with pork bacon and organic white cheddar
Better fries
Karma ketchup
Cajun ketchup

Three Wild Stallions from Sticky Dan

Circus
Popcorn
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Two free hot dogs, ketchup, mustard

Max
Two glasses of 2004 Feudo Arancio Syrah
Gnocchi alla Sorrentina

Blue & Gold 79
Two Blue & Gold Lager
Powers & soda

5 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Eat at Better Burger, and you too will be able to say of your meal, "I've had better."

11:32 PM  
Blogger mdp said...

Vegetable burger with bacon is this week's ironic food

7:07 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

I wasn't really trying to be ironic... I like veggie burgers, and I got a hunch that it was probably the tastiest option at Better Burger. But, I also like real bacon and care not too much for fakon. Honestly, if anyone else also enjoys a good veggie burger as much as I do, trying jazzing it up with some fried pork belly.

7:22 AM  
Blogger mdp said...

I have no problem with the combo. I like some bacon.

What are ingredients in people's favorite veggie burgers?

8:13 AM  
Blogger Zachary said...

My dad always orders the burger w/portabello mushrooms without the burger at Bartley's.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home