Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I shouldn't have 4-11-06'ed

Breakfast:
Blueberry yogurt
Tall iced skim latte with 1 splenda

Lunch (Sullivan Street Bakery):
Pizza Funghi (delicious...here's a picture)
1/2 Pear Tart (the half that I was saving for later was thrown away by some nasty person in the office when I wasn't looking)
Diet Coke

Dinner (Wo Hop):
Three glasses of tea
Hot and sour soup
Crispy Won Ton Chips
General Tso's chicken
Beef Chow Funn
Chicken fried rice
Steamed pork dumplings
Wor shu duck (Deep fried duck in a thick, brown anise-y sauce)
1 Fortune cookie

This meal was so heavy that it caused me to immediately fall asleep upon arriving at home at 9:30pm. Also, after this meal, I promised myself that I would stop eating a) so much food and b) so much deep fried food on a daily basis. I immediately broke this oath 2.5 hours after arriving at work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home