Friday, April 07, 2006

4.6.06 - Grandma Dinner

Blueberries and cream instant oatmeal

Orange

Vanilla Yogurt
Baby Carrots
Chocolate fudge snack pack -- You know the drill

Orange

Fairway Cafe

Olives
French onion soup
Burger with greens, tomato, cole slaw
Fries
Stewart's Root Beer

This is Grandma's favorite burger in Manhattan (and apparently also the favorite burger of many other old ladies judging by my interaction with some folks in her building). I was pretty disappointed. It was big and beefy, but it wasn't very moist or flavorful and it was decidedly not medium-rare. Also, not cheap. And they refused to sub my fries with beet greens even though they were the same price on sides menu. Well, that almost rounds out my burger mini-tour of New York, at least for now, but first I need to make a trip to Corner Bistro. Any FFNYC's interested in doing this in the near future?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home