Thursday, April 06, 2006

ZK, 4/5/06

Smoked turkey, pesto, lettuce, bacon, ketchup, on toasted ciabatta bread. Orange juice, chocolate chip cookie, mini Kit-Kats, oyster crackers.

Chips and Salsa.

7A
BBQ buffalo wings. I got these wings because they are technically an appetizer and I didn't really want to get a whole sandwich or anything and I figured I would have some leftovers when I got home, but it turned out there were like 10 wings, so the quantity of food was actually more than a sandwich, and much less healthy. Luckily I only ate 5 wings. When I tried to take more, Xristina took the plate away from me and food reporter Jack spilled a glass of water all over the table. Our waiter took this as a cue to not bring us our check for half-an-hour.

1 stella
Some Blue and Gold Lager

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home